Ingredients for the biscuit base:
- 75 gm butter
- 150 gm biscuits ( digestive + Marie )
- 1 tbsp castor sugar
- Melt the butter on a slow flame. Add in the biscuits. Spread in a lightly greased 9” flan dish. Chill.
Ingredients for the filling:
- 1 tin condensed milk
- 200 gm fresh cream
- 300 gm grated cottage cheese
- 4 - 6 tbsp lime juice
- 1 cup hafoos puree
- 1 tbsp gelatine
- Hafoos and fresh cream for garnishing
- In a blender mix the condensed milk, cottage cheese, lime juice and hafoos purer Churn till well blended. Add the fresh cream and blend again. Add the dissolved gelatine and mix well. Remove in a bowl and leave to thicken in the fridge. Pour in the mould and set. Chill for 6 – 8 hours. Decorate with piped cream.