- 2 medium mangoes, peeled and sliced, divided
- 1 (10 ounce) can coconut milk
- 4 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 4 teaspoons spicy curry paste
- 14 ounces skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into cubes
- 4 medium shallots, sliced
- 1 large English cucumber, seeded and sliced
- Place half of the mango slices into the bowl of a blender with the coconut milk. Blend until smooth and reserve for later.
- Heat the oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Stir in the curry paste, and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add the chicken and shallot; cook until the chicken is done and the shallots have softened, about 5 minutes. Pour in the mango puree, and cook until heated through. To serve, stir in the remaining mango slices and cucumber.
Recipe Courtesy : allrecipes.com