Mango Cheese CakeYields: 3 - 4Time: 45 mins
Ingredients for the biscuit base:
- 75 gm butter
- 150 gm biscuits ( digestive + Marie )
- 1 tbsp castor sugar
- Melt the butter on a slow flame. Add in the biscuits. Spread in a lightly greased 9” flan dish. Chill.
Spicy Grilled Chicken with Mango SalsaYields: 4Time: 31 mins
- 4 (4 ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons chicken seasoning
- 1/4 cup Mazola® Corn Oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon or lime juice
- 2 cups diced fresh mango
- 1 cup diced red bell ....
Spicy Indian Chicken and Mango Curry
- 2 medium mangoes, peeled and sliced, divided
- 1 (10 ounce) can coconut milk
- 4 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 4 teaspoons spicy curry paste
- 14 ounces skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into cubes
Chicken, Avocado and Mango SaladYields: 8Time: 30 min
This is a colorful and very tasty mix of chicken, mangos, and avocados in a spicy lime dressing.
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 1/2 cup chili garlic sauce
- 4 cups shr....
Caribbean Grilled Crab CakesYields: 16Time: 1 hour
- 3/4 pound crabmeat
- 1 cup plain bread crumbs
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 green onions, minced
- Hot sauce, to taste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 mango, peeled, pitted a....
Thai Mango with Coconut Sticky RiceYields: 4Time: 20 min
Instructions for this very simple dessert. It just happens to be vegan and gluten-free, too! It's so delicious, all that warm, sticky, sweet and slightly salty rice, drenched in coconut milk, and eaten spoonful by spoonful with fragrant mango. And it all only takes 20 minutes or so - if you don't count the time you need to soak the rice.